

Here's a promo/ color pallet test I did for Frankie, get your gun.
For anyone interested Frankie is a new creator own book that being done all by myself.
While I could rant on and explain the plot ( don't worry kids, there is one.) I would just wind up tell you the whole story and there wouldn't be a point for you guys to read that thing. In the quick movie pitch, it's a 70's revenge tale set in a Cormac MCcarthy book on a distant planet in a alternate universe.
Still with me here? If not then you will be next year.
If this come as all of a sudden from well its is. Well in terms of doing the project( not the story). I've been keeping this on the down low for a year now and since most of the pros I talk to know about it I might as well put it on front street. I've been diagnosed with a eye disease called Keratoconus. Which just means my corneas are thinking/coning causing major blurs in my vision and high sensitivity to light. So In case they (eye doctors) cant be fix I'd like to get my own ideas out there before helping guys with there's. So check back here or at my blog for more updates of Frankie.
Signing off from the battle field
Robbi
8 comments:
Please visit this site to find out more about promising new treatments for keratoconus
www.kcglobal.org and
www.kcfreedom.org (patient support group)
free viagra in the uk levitra vs viagra viagra reviews viagra online stores viagra blood pressure natural herbs used as viagra viagra jelly viagra discount buy viagra online uk viagra rrp australia cost viagra logo viagra women viagra lawyer ohio viagra pills
cosmetics parity privacythe clock doubtful zrss preserves nedlib monu ntkz freiberg
lolikneri havaqatsu
How To3b Cure Impotence
Erectile dysfunction (ED, "male impotence") is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis ...Signs and symptoms - Causes - Pathophysiology - Diagnosis
Erectile Dysfunction - Vigaplus - Penile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction - Vigaplus - Penile Dysfunction
The majority of mental health problems are actually assessed and treated by family .... emotional/behavioral problems based on parent and pediatrician reports. While rates of psychological disorders are the same for men and women, ...
The cause of impotence in men over 35 years of age is usually a physical problem. The most common physical problems that can cause impotence are as follows: ...
In the case studies that follow, some common problems are identified, and remedies ..... Two men stand beside a pole on a street corner. One has his arm on ...
1 Oct 2008 ... I have some health reasons that keep me from taking most anti impotence medications. So during the last few years I have tried most of the ...
Nice work, just found you through Kevin Mellon. I am gonna buy the book when I get paid again. I think you need to set up security for the comments because of all the Viagrabots.
unlock iphone 4
iphone 4 unlock
how to unlock iphone 4
http://www.drupal.org.uk/event/drupal-drop-london-february-2011/8-february-2011 http://www.roughstock.com/audio/george-strait-here-for-a-good-time
my stupid sister put it on my computer without even asking me! and it gives viruses! i can't afford to have another virus on my computer! can someone help??? how do i uninstall frostwire?!
unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4 [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]unlock iphone 4[/url] iphone 4 unlock unlock iphone 4
Dude i feel terrible that you get some spammers on your comments section. :C
But it was great meeting you at NYCC, and so far, I'm loving this comic.
-Danni
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]online casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino games[/url] manumitted no deposit bonus at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay take note of casino
[/url].
Post a Comment