Thursday, February 4, 2010

do you wanna touch me (yeah)

Last night My wife was finishing Freaks and Geeks and she asked "who did the theam song?" Joan Jett I said.
she said "who"?
I respond with: " I forget your not from this country."

When I was a wee tot , one of my earliest childhood crushes was Joan Jett. While I was never a real fan of her music ( I do dig her cover of "shout") I was in love with the idea of Joan Jett and that idea was one of the components in the early stages of Frankie, get your gun..

This was also the the first lesson I had when it comes to barking up the wrong tree.






2 comments:

Justin said...

I love that inked version man, that came out great.

That chick is rock and roll, no doubt about it. I never really got into her music either but I always respected her for keeping it real.

Jason Copland said...

Love seeing the process as much as I love the final product. Great image!