Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fire Sale

I having an Original Art fire sale since I cant make it to cons this year and also Im tired of looking at the pile under my desk.

Im also open For commissions right now: Details here.





paper size







Shipping Included.



And Im also selling Art grab bags for 20 bucks. Try your luck and you could get 2 random pages from Tek Jansen, Maintenance, Hazed, frankie get your gun or even some early early Hero camp work. I even tossing in process and sketches I still have.






2 comments:

PookeyG said...

No cons this year?

Come on man! At least come to Heroes Con!

I know it's the other end of the country, but I was so looking forward to seeing you out there and getting some autographs and art advice.

You've broken my heart sir!

Is it possible to get a grab-bag of art with JUST pages from Maintenance?

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.